Heroic Age

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A location to discuss and design the Heroic Age MMO

3 posters

Finally had a chance to read through...

eabrace

Finally had a chance to read through... Empty Finally had a chance to read through...

Post  eabrace Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:48 pm

I like what you've come up with so far. The descriptions of the origins are very well spelled out. All of the power sets are pretty good so far. Particularly liked the info you have up to this point on the sets that summon pets. The ninja Kage seems like a good move. Definitely would have changed how I built my Ninja MM in the high-end of the game.

Not too much more feedback at this point since I've only had a chance to do quick reads, but I think you've got some good ideas.
    Silversaint
    Silversaint
    Admin

Finally had a chance to read through... Empty Re: Finally had a chance to read through...

Post  Silversaint Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:13 pm

This isn't actually anywhere near what we've come up with. It's what I've had time to post in the past few days. There's -lots- more to put into each of those subforums.

-Rachel-
    eabrace

Finally had a chance to read through... Empty Re: Finally had a chance to read through...

Post  eabrace Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:17 am

Silversaint wrote:This isn't actually anywhere near what we've come up with. It's what I've had time to post in the past few days. There's -lots- more to put into each of those subforums.
    Well, then I amend my previous statement:

I like what you've had time to post so far. Smile
    BULLY

Post  BULLY Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Totally agree with eabrace. You definitely have a clear view of where you want to go. I appreciate the nods to other games - sometimes trying to reinvent a perfect wheel is pointless and leads to square wheels.

- Bully - aka PowerStream

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:15 am