Heroic Age

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A location to discuss and design the Heroic Age MMO

Gadgets Ranged Damage Powersets

Silversaint
    Silversaint
    Admin

Gadgets Ranged Damage Powersets Empty Gadgets Ranged Damage Powersets

Post  Silversaint Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Gadget Ranged

1 - Flechette Launcher: Luanch a stream of deadly flechettes from a wrist mounted apparatus, shredding a target. M edged, quick.
    2 - Taser: Fire two charged wires that attach to and electrify a target from a handheld device. L+ electric +L stun, quick+.
    3 - Slashball: Release a miniature ball surrounded by blades that spin, propelling it towards and around an enemy to slash him with three quick circles around his body. 3 L+ edged, moderate.
    4 - Bombtrops: Scatter a handful of silver spheres on the ground that explode when stepped on, knocking foes down and blowing them up. Pulsing L blunt/fire + M KU GAoE, moderate.
    5 - Timed Mine: Toss a small mine that attaches to a foe, beeps and blinks thrice, and explodes. H+ blunt/fire + M KB, slow.
    6 - Remote Mine: Plant a mine on the ground that explodes via remote trigger. Creates a mine pet that toggles on; when untoggled, it explodes in an S- blunt/fire PBAoE, slow.
    7 - Incendiary: Toss an incendiary canister at a foe which lands at her feet and sprays flammable chemicals, bathing the target in flames. S fire, slow.
    8 - Rocket Launcher: Draw a huge bazooka and fire a rocket, which detonates in a titanic explosion. S+ fire/blunt + M KB TAoE, long.
    Silversaint
    Silversaint
    Admin

Gadgets Ranged Damage Powersets Empty Re: Gadgets Ranged Damage Powersets

Post  Silversaint Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Science! Ranged

1 - Ray Gun: Fire a charged beam from a futuristic energy pistol. M- energy, quick.
    2 - Pulse Rifle: Fire a shimmering pulse of energy from a futurstic rifle. M+ energy, quick.
    3 - Laser Drone: Create a flying saucer-like robot mounted with a laser weapon that flies to the enemy and fires 3 M- energy shots at random targets before breaking, moderate-.
    4 - Ultrasonic Emitter: Draw a handheld device with a big red button that fires a cone of piercing sonic energy. M energy + T defense debuff Cone, moderate.
    5 - Tesla Gun: Draw a rifle with an electric coil head and fire a shocking bolt of eletricity. H+ electric + M KB, slow+.
    6 - Flamethrower: Draw the classic hose-fed flame nozzle and spray a group of foes. H fire cone, slow.
    7 - Photon Stream: Draw a charged photon cannon, which fires a stream of charged particles that lashes and blasts a foe. S energy, slow.
    8 - Death Ray: Draw your ultimate creation; a ray gun that channels concentrated anti-life energies and brings the target near death at best. Use with caution. I+ shadow, long.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:30 pm